Located Connections

Some mornings I welcome the sunshine while grinding, brewing and serving coffee at a local cafe.A few months ago,after serving up a hot cup of happiness I found myself in conversation with a pleasant cafe patron. I began talking with her about the Garden, sharing hopes along with plans. Her eyes lit up, "You should contact Ben with the Urban Design Department at UNO. I'm sure he would be interested in helping out!"

We are now working along side Ben and a few of the students in his Urban Design class. This past semester two presentations were given. Valuable information was provided along with encouraging visual models of the garden site itself.

We will continue to work with students in the Urban Design class through the summer.

Many thanks for the connections and the connectors!

Here is a visual from their presentations, courtesy of Kelly Landrieu.

Comments